Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hide and Seek

Friends, Family, Fellow Seekers,

If you've been looking for me and wondered where I've gone, I promise, I haven't been hiding!  But I have been seeking.   I have been busy researching ways to share my writing more broadly and to create more traffic to my blog.  Since singingheartpress.blogspot.com is not easy to remember or find, I decided to create my own website: meaghanmundy.com and I will continue writing and contributing to my blog  there. I would love for you to join me, support me, share posts you like with others,and give me feedback.  Having never created a website before, it's been a lot of fun and I will continue to add to content in the coming weeks.  Singing Heart Press products are also back and available for anyone who's interested. Thanks for reading and supporting my blog - the connections, feedback, and insights keep me going!  Since my dream is to be a writer (who actually gets paid to write!), there's lots of work to do: seeds to plant, saplings to nurture and protect, rain dances to partake in and sunshine to soak up!  I hope you'll visit my newly planted garden, sow some seeds, nurture them, and watch them grow.

Meet you there!

With love and thanks,
Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment